On this page:
Definition of the noun Alternochelata
What does Alternochelata mean as a name of something?
Alternochelata is a genus of Rutidermatidae, described by Kornicker in 1958.
- synonym: genus Alternochelata
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Ostracoda
- order: Myodocopida
- family: Rutidermatidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Alternochelata is a subgenus of Rutidermatinae, described by Kornicker in 1958.
Phrases with Alternochelata
Phrases starting with the word Alternochelata:
- Alternochelata neali
- Alternochelata Nealei
- Alternochelata sikorai
- Alternochelata Lizardensis
- Alternochelata Polychelata
Phrase ending with the word Alternochelata:
Other phrases containing the word Alternochelata:
- Species Alternochelata Neali
- Species Alternochelata Nealei
- Species Alternochelata Sikorai
- Species Alternochelata Polychelata
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alternochelata
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1T1E1R1N1O1C3H4E1L1A1T1A1
The value of this 14-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alternochelata to find many related words and phrases!