On this page:
- Alucard is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Hellsing manga and anime series created by Kouta Hirano. He is a vampire and is devoted entirely to the current head of the Hellsing family and good friends with Walter. He also thinks of Seras Victoria as a daughter. Alucard works with the Hellsing Organization against other vampires and evil forces. He fights with ferocity and often extreme cruelty, rarely killing until his target has been disabled and humiliated, while frequently allowing enemies more than one chance to kill him.
- Alucard: Adrian Fahrenheit Ţepeş, better known as Alucard, is a character in Konami's Castlevania series of video games. His first appearance in the series was in the 1989 game Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, but he is best known for his role in the critically acclaimed Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, released in 1997. His design in Symphony of the Night was created by Ayami Kojima, marking her first contribution to the Castlevania franchise.
"Alucard": Jonathan Harker, a young lawyer, has been sent to the furthest reaches of Transylvania to help an old count with his move to the more populated Nilbog. Even with the warnings of evil that lurk the land given by its locals, young Harker ventures head high into the world of the vampire. The count now has everything he needs to make a new mark on the citizens of Nilbog, only Harker and an old doctor named VanHelsing can stop the bloody reign of Count Alucard.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: John Johnson
- Jay Barber as John Seward
- Rebecca Taylor as Mina Harker
- Liam Smith as Jonathan Harker
- T.M. Karthik Srinivasan as Arthur Holmwood
- Mariah Smith as Lucy Westenra
- David Harscheid as Abraham Van Helsing
- John VanPatten as Renfield
- Hal Handerson as Count Alucard
- Vicki Taylor as Mrs. Westerna
- Corey Johnson as Quincey Morris
- genres: Horror, B movie
- released in (12 years ago)
"Alucard" is a composition.
Who is Alucard?
Alucard a.k.a. Peter McCowan is a musical artist, musician.
- read more about Peter McCowan (musical artist)
- Alucard is a musical group.
- album: "Dark Romantism"
- Alucard is a horror punk band from the United States.
- albums: "Rock n’ Roll Death Machine", "Vamp City Rockers"
Phrases with Alucard
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alucard
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Anno Dracula: Johnny Alucard (2013)
by Kim Newman
' 'Alucard is an independent ...
Of Gods and Monsters (2005)
A Critical Guide to Universal Studios' Science Fiction, Horror and Mystery Films, 1929-1939 by John T. Soister
In Dracula's Daughter, the Count's only child ( Alucard is an alias, not an o›spring) demonstrates that the wolfsbane doesn't fall far ...
Supernatural and Science Fiction Elements in Novels, Pulps, Comics, Film, Television, Games and Other Media by Paul Green
Hellsing agent and vampire Alucard is flown to Poland along with the fourteen- year-old Hellsing family butler Walter C. Dornez with a mission to stop the creation of a Nazi vampire army. 2. Animated series. Air date: July 27, 2011 ( Japan); ...
by Robert W. Pohle Jr., Douglas C. Hart, Rita Pohle Baldwin
Johnny Alucard, who seems to be the ringleader of the group, decrees that they should all participate in a Black Mass in a ruined, desanctified church building. Alucard performs a ritual that revives Dracula, who wreaks vengeance on the ...
by Theresa Cheung
Alucard is “Dracula” spelled backwards. The name was first used by actor Lon Chaney, Jr. as the name of the vampire in the 1943 film Son of Dracula. It is often used by writers and filmmakers as an obvious plot device to show how little regard ...
by Colin Larkin
Scraping The Barrel 4-CD box set (Alucard 2005).
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Starring Lon Chancy Jr (Alucard). 80 mins. B/w. Alucard - "Dracula" backwards - arrives on a Southern US ...
Mummies around the World: An Encyclopedia of Mummies in History, Religion, and Popular Culture (2014)
An Encyclopedia of Mummies in History, Religion, and Popular Culture by Matt Cardin
contrast, Chaney's performance as the debonair and seductive Count Dracula ( under the name Count Alucard) in Son of Dracula made it one of the better Dracula sequels. Beginning with Calling Dr. Death (1943), Universal also cast ...
Volume 18: Media by Allison Graham, Sharon Monteith
mysterious “Count Alucard” (Lon Chaney ...
by David Thomson
labored hopelessly after the real Dostoyevsky; Son of Dracula is all in the spirit of lugubriousness with which a coffin arrives at alonely railway station bearing the inscription ALUCARD, Phantom Lady is an excellent thriller, using Franchot ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Alucard see A Taste of Blood The Secret of Dr. Mabuse 1964, (W. Ger-It-Fr), Filmkunst/Telewide/ Omnia Filmexsport,, b&w, 90 mins. W: Petet Van Eyck, Wolfgang Preiss, Yvonne ...
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
turned up as Count Alucard (spell it backwards) in ...
by Barry Monush
but one named Alucard; and the Mummy on three occasions, which required no dialogue but a lot of shuffling about under gauze. The studio also starred him in five low-budget horror/mysteries based on the popular Inner Sanctum radio ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alucard
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alucard
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: agius
- Hodgestar's Alucard figurine
He would make an awesome edge for V:TES.
Photo credit: confluence
- Cosplay - AWA14 - Alucard
Cosplay photo taken at AWA 14. Alucard amusing himself with us mere mortals. (Hellsing)
Photo credit: mikemol
- Alucard (Hellsing)
Photo credit: pjf.id.au
- F3 | Alucard
Photo credit: Nelo Hotsuma
Video about Alucard
Video shows what Alucard means. , often used in Dracula or vampire-related fiction. Alucard Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Alucard!
Scrabble value of A1L1U1C3A1R1D2
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALUCARD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Alucard!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alucard to find many related words and phrases!