On this page:
"Alucarda" is a 1978 Mexican horror film directed by Juan López Moctezuma, and starring Tina Romero in the title role. Often thought to be based on the 1872 novella Carmilla, it revolves around two teenage orphan girls living in a Catholic convent, who unleash a demonic force and become possessed by Satan. Though it is a Mexican Spanish language film, it was originally filmed in English, as evidenced by the fact that the lip movements match the dubbed English dialogue. It was released in theaters across Mexico on January 26, 1978.
- also known as Sisters of Satan; Alucarda, la hija de las tinieblas; Innocents from Hell; Mark of the Devil 3; Mark of the Devil Part 3: Innocence from Hell; Pieklo; Alucarda - Tochter der Finsternis
- country: Mexico
- language: English Language
- producers: Eduardo Moreno, Juan López Moctezuma, Max Guefen
- art direction by Kleomenes Stamatiades
- written by Alexis Arroyo & Juan López Moctezuma
- based on a story by Yolanda López Moctezuma, Juan López Moctezuma, Alexis Arroyo & Tita Arroyo
- Claudio Brook as Dr. Oszek
- Claudio Brook as Hunchbacked Gypsy
- David Silva as Father Lázaro
- Tina Romero as Alucarda
- Tina Romero as Alucarda's Mother
- Susana Kamini as Justine
- Lili Garza as Daniela Oszek
- Tina French as Sister Angélica
- Birgitta Segerskog as Mother Superior
- Adriana Roel as Sister Germana
- Antonia Guerrero
- Martin LaSalle as Brother Felipe
- Manuel Dondé as Wagon Driver
- Adriana Riveroll
- Susan Inman
- Alejandra Moya
- Agustin Isunza as Monk
- cinematography by Xavier Cruz
- edited by Maximino Sánchez Molina
- music by Anthony Guefen
- genres: Horror, Thriller
- released on (37 years ago)
Alucarda is a fictional character from the 1978 horror film Alucarda.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alucarda
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1U1C3A1R1D2A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALUCARDA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alucarda!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alucarda for some fun with words!