On this page:
Definition of the noun alumbloom
What does alumbloom mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- any of several herbs of the genus Heuchera
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonym of alumbloom: alumroot
- more generic terms: herb / herbaceous plant = a plant lacking a permanent woody stem; many are flowering garden plants or potherbs; some having medicinal properties
- more specific terms:
- Heuchera americana / rock geranium = plant with basal leaves mottled with white and flowers in lax panicles on erect stems
- Heuchera cylindrica / poker alumroot / poker heuchera = plant with leathery heart-shaped leaf blades clustered at base of long stalks with greenish-white flowers clustered along the upper part
- Heuchera sanguinea / coralbells = perennial plant of the western United States having bright red flowers in feathery spikes
- member of: genus Heuchera / Heuchera = genus of North American herbs with basal cordate or orbicular leaves and small panicled flowers
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alumbloom
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
... 13 disinterested alula: 8 calypter; 11 bastard wing; 12 spurious wing alum: 4 grad; 6 alumna; 7 alumnus; 8 graduate; 10 potash alum; 11 ammonia alum; 12 ammonium alum; 13 potassium alum 35 alterative / Amanita verna alumbloom: 8 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alumbloom
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1U1M3B3L1O1O1M3
The value of this 9-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alumbloom to find many related words and phrases!