On this page:
- Alva is a city in and the county seat of Woods County, Oklahoma, United States, along the Salt Fork Arkansas River. The population was 4,945 at the 2010 census. Northwestern Oklahoma State University is located in Alva.
- Alva is a census-designated place in Lee County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,182 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Cape Coral–Fort Myers Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Alva is a small town in Clackmannanshire, set in the Central Lowlands of Scotland. It is one of a number of towns situated immediately to the south of the Ochil Hills, collectively referred to as the Hillfoots Villages or simply The Hillfoots. It is located between Tillicoultry and Menstrie. Alva had a resident population of 5,181 at the 2001 census but has since been revised to 4,960 in 2006.
- Alva is a small settlement situated in Gotland Municipality, Gotland County, Sweden.
- Alva a.k.a. Alva, Wyoming: Alva is an unincorporated community in north central Crook County, Wyoming, United States. It lies along WYO 24 34.9 miles north of the town of Sundance, the county seat of Crook County and 9.7 miles away from Hulett, Wyoming. Its elevation is 3,993 feet, and it is located at 44°41′41″N 104°26′29″W / 44.69472°N 104.44139°W. Although Alva is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 82711.
- read more about Alva, Wyoming
- Alva a.k.a. Alva, Kentucky: Alva is an unincorporated community in Harlan County, Kentucky, United States. Alva is 6.5 miles south of Wallins Creek.
- read more about Alva, Kentucky
- Alva a.k.a. Alva, Mississippi: Alva is an unincorporated community in Montgomery County, Mississippi, United States. Alva is 6 miles west of Sweatman and 14.1 miles east of Duck Hill on Mississippi Highway 404.
- read more about Alva, Mississippi
- Alva is a musical group.
- Alva is a musical group.
- Alva is a fictional character from the 1980 film Madicken på Junibacken.
- Alva is a fictional character in the 2009 sci-fi comedy short film Android Love.
- Alva is a fictional character in the 2009 drama film A Single Man.
- Alva is a fictional character from the 2010 film Repo Men.
- Alva is a fictional character from the 1999 film Message in a Bottle.
- Alva is a fictional character from the 2013 film Twelve.
"Alva" is a musical album of Cello.
- released in (23 years ago)
"Alva" is a 2007 film directed by Marius Dybwad Brandrud.
- producer: Marius Dybwad Brandrud
- written by Marius Dybwad Brandrud
- genre: Fictional film
- released in (9 years ago)
- Alva was a range of cars made by Automobiles Alva, Courbevoie, Seine, France from 1913 to 1923.
- Alva is a website.
- official website: stateofnevada.info/people/Alva
Phrases with Alva
Phrases starting with the word Alva:
Phrases ending with the word Alva:
- Beraea alva
- Urbanus Alva
- species Beraea alva
- Species Urbanus Alva
- Urbanus Viterboana Alva
- Subspecies Urbanus Viterboana Alva
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alva
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Guide for Car Campers Who Hate RVs, Concrete Slabs, and Loud Portable Stereos by Ken Soderberg, Vicky Soderberg
Lake Alva is a gentle, Lake Alva is a gentle, woodedpearl where the wooded pearl where the campsites are divided between two loops, with a third loop on the lake reserved for groups. The sites are well spaced and haunting calls ofloons ...
Best Tent Camping: Montana (2017)
Your Car-Camping Guide to Scenic Beauty, the Sounds of Nature, and an Escape from Civilization by Ken and Vicky Soderberg
Lake Alva Campground Beauty: / Security: / Privacy: /Cleanliness: / Quiet:/ Spaciousness: Lake Alva is a gentle, wooded pearl where the haunting calls of loons echo through the night. KEY INFORMATION ADDRESS: MT 83, Seeley Lake, MT ...
Growing Up Poor But Proud On The Eastern Shore of Maryland by William Elihu Palmer
Alva is a quiet man—and folks will hardly believe it when one day they ...
by Sir Walter Scott, Joseph Mallord William Turner
Alva is an ancient possession of a chieftain of the family of Grant. 8 The Iral is a small stream that rises in the Chattan country, and falls into the river of Nairn, between Moy and Loch Ness. 3 Craig Ellachie, where was the place of assembling ...
Consisting of Historical and Romantic Ballads, Collected in the Southern Counties of Scotland : With a Few of Modern Date, Founded Upon Local Tradition by Walter Scott
Alva is an ancient possession of a chieftain of the family of Grant. ' And they entered Glen Iral's darltling. dell.—P. 454. v. 1. The Ira! is a small stream that rises in the Chattan country, and falls into the river of Nairn, between Moy and Loch Ness.
by Samuel Leigh (publisher.)
ALVA is a village of the county of Stirling, though the parish is almost sur rounded by Clackmannanshire. It has manufactories of serges and blankets, and was formerly remarkable for its silver mines. Alva is situated at the foot of Bencleuch, ...
Alva is an ancient possession of a chieftain of the family of Grant. § The Iral is a small stream that rises in the Chattan country, and falls into the river of Nairn, between Moy and Loch Ness. The raven scream'd; and a slogan yell Burst from Glen ...
The Book of Scottish Ballads (1845)
by Alexander Whitelaw
$ Alva is an ancient possession of a chieftain of § the family of Grant.
Compiled from the Latest and Best Authorities by James Mitchell
Alva, with the troops destined for the Netherlands, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alva
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alva
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: MatsAdamczak
Photo credit: orbandprincess
Photo credit: shazwan
Photo credit: Max Speed
- Barroca d'Alva
Photo credit: p_v a l d i v i e s o
Looking north east from Alva Parkland over Alva Golf Club to the bracken covered slopes of Craig Leith a hill of 527m. one of the Ochil Hills.
Photo credit: B4bees
- Basketball team - Alva
- West Alva
Mansion on the hill
Photo credit: jdr3505 / Jim Rosebery
Videos about Alva
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about Thomas Alva Edison.
See also the pronunciation examples of Alva!
Quotes about Alva
He is as good a Catholic as Duke Alva's dog; who ate flesh in Lent.
more quotes about alva...
Scrabble value of A1L1V4A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALVA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alva!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alva to see it in context!