On this page:
Who is Alva Myrdal?
Alva Myrdal was a Swedish sociologist and politician. She received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1982. She married Gunnar Myrdal in 1924.
- also known as Alva Reimer
- born on (113 years ago) in Uppsala
- nationality: Sweden
- profession: Writer, politician, diplomat
- Marriage with Gunnar Myrdal since
- parent of
- died on (29 years ago) in Stockholm
- buried in Norra Begravningsplatsen
- written work: "Crisis in the Population Question"
- some of the awards:
- Peace Prize of the German Book Trade
- Jawaharlal Nehru Award for International Understanding
- Nobel Peace Prize, with Alfonso García Robles
"Alva Myrdal" is a book by Yvonne Hirdman.
- also known as "Alva Myrdal: the passionate mind"
"Alva Myrdal" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Joakim Montelius
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alva Myrdal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael A. Riff
McMillan, Housewife orHarlot: the Woman Question in France under the Third Republic Alva Myrdal ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alva Myrdal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alva Myrdal
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alva Myrdal for some fun with words!