On this page:
- Alvin Bailey: Alvin David Bailey is an American football offensive lineman for the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League. He played college football at Arkansas. He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Seahawks in 2013.
- Alvin Bailey is an American Football wide receiver for the Florida Gators.
- Alvin Bailey was a film editor.
- also known as Alvin Goodwin Bailey
- profession: Film editor
- died in (11 years ago) in London
Alvin Bailey is a fictional character from the 1945 film The Man Who Walked Alone.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alvin Bailey
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Baptist Encyclopaedia (1883)
A Dictionary of the Doctrines, Ordinances ... of the General History of the Baptist Denomination in All Lands, with Numerous Biographical Sketches...& a Supplement by William Cathcart
“ Alvin Bailey,” says Dr. J. D. Cole, “ was one of the best ministers that ever labored in the Prairie State.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alvin Bailey
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alvin Bailey to see it in context!