On this page:
Who is Alvin Chea?
Alvin Chea is a singer, member of gospel music group Take 6.
- also known as Chea, Alvin
- born on (48 years ago) in United States of America
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Oakwood University
- profession: Gospel singer, singer, actor
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Gospel music, Contemporary Christian music, Contemporary worship music
- played St. Augustine's Choir Member #11 in "License to Wed"
- "The Ides of March"
- "Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alvin Chea
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by W. K. McNeil
TAKE 6 Alvin Chea (b. November 2 ...
Pop, Rock, and Worship by Don Cusic
Recorded by Steven Curtis Chapman; Label: Sparrow Contemporary Gospel Album: Join the Band by Take 6 (Producers: Alvin Chea, Cedric Dent, Joel Kibble , Mark Kibble, Claude V. McKnight III, David Thomas, Vincent Herbert, Les Pierce ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alvin Chea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alvin Chea for some fun with words!