Alvin E. Roth
is an acrostic for aer.
On this page:
Who is Alvin E. Roth?
Alvin E. Roth: Alvin Elliot Roth is the Craig and Susan McCaw professor of economics at Stanford University and the Gund professor of economics and business administration emeritus at Harvard University.
- also known as Alvin Roth, Alvin Elliot Roth
- born on (64 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Economist, professor
- written works: "Two-sided matching", "Axiomatic models of bargaining", "Game-Theoretic Models of Bargaining", "The Shapley Value", "Deferred acceptance algorithms", "Kidney exchange", "Laboratory Experimentation in Economics"
- some of the awards:
- Guggenheim Fellowship for Social Sciences, US & Canada (Economics)
- Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences ("for the theory of stable allocations and the practice of market design"), with Lloyd Shapley
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alvin E. Roth
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
In 100 Years (2014)
Leading Economists Predict the Future by Ignacio Palacios-Huerta
Alvin E. Roth is the George Gund ...
An Encyclopedia of Behavioral Economics by Morris Altman
Levine, Muriel Niederle, Alvin E. Roth, and John J. Siegfried.
by Adam Kuper
NICHOLAS MCKINNEY RHODES COLLEGE ALVIN E. ROTH HARVARD UNIVERSITY AND HARVARD BUSINESS ...
by NA NA
MURIEL NIEDERLE, ALVIN E. ROTH AND TAYFUN SóNMEZ See also experimental economics; experimental labour economics; game theory; labour market institutions; matching; mechanism design experiments; mechanism design (new ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alvin E. Roth
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alvin E. Roth for some fun with words!