Alvin Plantinga (philosopher)
On this page:
Who is Alvin Plantinga?
Alvin Plantinga: Alvin Carl Plantinga is an American analytic philosopher, the John A. O'Brien Professor of Philosophy Emeritus at the University of Notre Dame, and the inaugural holder of the Jellema Chair in Philosophy at Calvin College.
- also known as Dr. Alvin Plantinga, Alvin Carl Plantinga
- born on (83 years ago) in Ann Arbor
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Philosopher, physician
- written works: "God and Other Minds", "Essays in the metaphysics of modality", "The analytic theist", "The nature of necessity", "God, freedom, and evil", "Knowledge of God", "Warrant", "Warranted Christian Belief", "Does God have a nature?", "Warrant and proper function", "The ontological argument, from St. Anselm to contemporary philosophers"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (Philosophy)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alvin Plantinga (philosopher)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alvin Plantinga for some fun with words!