On this page:
Who is Alvin Sapinsley?
Alvin Sapinsley was a screenwriter.
- also known as Alvin T. Sapinsley, Alvin Sapinsley Jr.
- born on (93 years ago) in Providence
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter
- Marriage with Elizabeth York between and (17 years and 6 months)
- parent of
- died on (13 years ago) in Woodland Hills of pneumonia
- films written:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay - "The Elgin TV Hour" (The Sting Of Death)
- Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay - "The Elgin TV Hour" (The Sting Of Death)
- nominated to Writers Guild of America Award for Television Best Script, 60 Minutes or Less in Program Length But Longer Than 30 Minutes - "The Nightingale" (Shirley Temple's Storybook)
- nominated to Edgar Awards for Best Television Feature/Mini-Series Teleplay - "Sherlock Holmes in New York"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alvin Sapinsley
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Alvin Sapinsley (The Engineer), Shawn Mallory (The Workman on the Pier), Meredith Cutts (The Telegram Boy) PlJohnCutts D: Boris Sagal TELEPLAY: Alvin Sapinsley. from characters cre- ated by Sir Arthur ...
by Vincent Terrace
Norm White William Lucking Detective Schmidt Bruce Kirby Sally Reynolds; J ack's information girl Joan Pringle Executive producer: Alvin Sapinsley, James Aubrey, James McAdams Supervising producer: Alvin Sapinsley Producer: Karen ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alvin Sapinsley
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alvin Sapinsley for some fun with words!