Alvin Z Rubinstein
On this page:
Who is Alvin Z Rubinstein?
Alvin Z Rubinstein a.k.a. Alvin Z. Rubinstein is a 1965 Guggenheim Fellow in Social Sciences.
- also known as Alvin Zachary Rubinstein
- born on (87 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- education: PhD (Law) at Pennsylvania State University, graduated in
- died on (13 years ago) in Philadelphia
- written works: "Russia and America", "The foreign policy of the Soviet Union", "The challenge of politics: ideas and issues", "Soviet and Chinese influence in the Third World", "Soviet policy toward Turkey, Iran, and Afghanistan", "Yugoslavia and the nonaligned world", "The Soviet Union and the Iran-Iraq war", "Anti-Americanism in the Third World", "Communist political systems", "Regional Power Rivalries in the New Eurasia", "Moscow's Third World strategy", "Red star on the Nile", "The Soviets in international organizations"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Social Sciences, US & Canada (Political Science)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alvin Z Rubinstein
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alvin Z Rubinstein to find many related words and phrases!