On this page:
- Alvise: Bishop Alvise, was a 12th Century Bishop of Arras.
- Alvise is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Los Fastidios (Bass guitar) since
- Alvise a.k.a. Alveise Orfanelli is a cinematographer and film director.
- read more about Alveise Orfanelli
There are other people with in their name, like Alvise Avati, Alvise Zorzi, Alvise Giusti, Alvise Barbaro, Alvise Tedesco, Alvise Vivarini, Alvise Cadamosto, alvise i mocenigo, alvise ii mocenigo, Gaetano Alvise Casanova and many others.
- Alvise is a fictional character from the 2011 film Unforgivable.
- Alvise is a fictional character from the 1963 film The Scapegoat.
- Alvise is a fictional character from the 1968 film Come Play with Me.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alvise
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gregory Dowling
“Signor Alvise is a resident in this city and has to abide ...
by Silvio A. Beding
ALVISE. (1432–1488),. Venetian. navigator,. explorer, and merchant. Cadamosto (or Ca'da Mosto), who is credited with discovery of the Cape Verde Islands, was a young trading partner in the Venetian company of Andrea Barbarigo when in ...
by Sabine Haenni, Sarah Barrow, John White
Cinematographer: Alvise Orfanelli. Editor: Kamal Abu al-Ela. Music: Fouad al- Zahri. Cast: Youssef Chahine (Kenaoui), Hind Rostom (Hanouma), Farid Chaouqi ...
by David H. Stam
Mocenigo, Alvise, IV, 479 Modena, Estense University Library.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alvise
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alvise
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Alvise
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'alvise"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1L1V4I1S1E1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALVISE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alvise!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alvise to find many related words and phrases!