On this page:
"Alvorada" - Brazil's Changing Face is a 1962 West German documentary film directed by Hugo Niebeling. It was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature and was entered into the 1963 Cannes Film Festival.
- countries: Germany, West Germany
- language: German Language
- music by Oskar Sala
- genre: Documentary film
- released on (52 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature nomination for Hugo Niebeling
- German Film Award for Best Cultural Film or Documentary nomination for Hugo Niebeling & Mannesmann
- German Film Award for Best Direction nomination for Hugo Niebeling
- German Film Award for Best Cultural Film or Documentary, received by Hugo Niebeling & Mannesmann
- German Film Award for Best Direction, received by Hugo Niebeling
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alvorada
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Donald Langmead, Christine Garnaut
For Brasília, Niemeyer designed the Congress Building; the law courts; the cathedral; the university; the National Theater; the Palácio do Planalto; the Palácio dos Arcos; and the president's residence, Palácio da Alvorada (Palace of the Dawn) ...
An Encyclopedia of Life in the Republic by John J. Crocitti, Monique Vallance
The Black Movement suffered a setback in 1963 when the government shut the newspaper O Correio d 'Alvorada, an action foreshadowing more severe repression conducted by the military dictatorship that began the following year. Citing the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alvorada
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alvorada
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Alvorada
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alvorada"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1L1V4O1R1A1D2A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALVORADA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alvorada!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alvorada to see it in context!