Alvy Moore (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alvy Moore?
Alvy Moore: Jack Alvin "Alvy" Moore was an American light comic actor best known for his role as scatterbrained county agricultural agent Hank Kimball on the CBS television series Green Acres. His character would often make a statement, only to immediately negate the statement himself and then negate the corrected statement until his stream of statements was interrupted by a frustrated Oliver Wendell Douglas portrayed by Eddie Albert. One such statement was, "Good morning, Mr. Douglas! Well, it's not a good morning ...
- also known as Jack Alvin Moore, Alvy, Jack Moore, Jack Alvin "Alvy" Moore
- born on (93 years ago) in Vincennes, child of Roy Moore and Elice Moore
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Indiana State University
- profession: Actor, voice actor, film producer
- Marriage with Carolyn Moore between and (47 years)
- parent of
- died on (18 years ago) in Palm Desert of cardiovascular disease, myocardial infarction
- "Here Come the Littles"
- played Tobey in "The Brotherhood of Satan"
- played Doctor Moore in "A Boy and His Dog"
- played Seaman J. Johnson in "The Wackiest Ship in the Army"
- "5 Against the House"
- played Virgil, Mark's Gofer in "Susan Slept Here"
- played Allen in "Scream"
- "Twist Around the Clock"
- "Return to Green Acres"
- "Time to Run"
- played Carlson in "China Venture"
- played Sailor on Bridge in "Okinawa"
- played Willie 'Seaweed' Warren in "The Blue and Gold"
- played Mr. Brown (Uncredited) in "The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin"
- played Angry Taxi Driver in "Herbie Rides Again"
- played Luke Coslow in "Designing Woman"
- played Gas Station Mechanic (Uncredited) in "The Gnome-Mobile"
- played Winston (Olympic Team, Uncredited) in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"
- played Sheriff Frank in "Dr. Minx"
- TV series:
- films produced:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alvy Moore (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alvy Moore for some fun with words!