On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun alzheimer's disease
What does alzheimer's disease mean as a name of something?
- a progressive form of presenile dementia that is similar to senile dementia except that it usually starts in the 40s or 50s; first symptoms are impaired memory which is followed by impaired thought and speech and finally complete helplessness
Alzheimer's Disease a.k.a. Alzheimers Disease: Alzheimer's disease usually progresses slowly over seven to 10 years. Your cognitive abilities slowly decline. Eventually, the affected areas of your brain don't work properly, including parts of your brain that control memory, language, judgment and spatial abilities.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alzheimer's Disease
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alzheimer's Disease
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Avoid Alzheimer's Disease
Fruit might help you avoid Alzheimer's Disease
Photo credit: AlzheimerHelp
- Drug companies to collaborate on Alzheimer's disease
Read the articles on opensource.com
Open pharmaceutical innovation
Drug companies to collaborate on Alzheimer's disease
Three reasons why open source is working for Alzheimer's research
What is organizational health?
Digital disruption in pharmacology
Created by Adrienne Yancey for opensource.com
Photo credit: opensourceway
- Alzheimer's Disease & Related Disorders Association
Carolyn Frase, Alzheimer's Disease & Related Disorders Association; Joel Swets, executive director of Cummings Foundation; and James Wessler, Alzheimer's Disease & Related Disorders Association
Photo credit: Cummings Properties
- Music Therapy for Woman with Alzheimer's Disease
Photo credit: Pictures by Ann
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Alzheimer's Disease
Click on an item to play that video:
- What is Alzheimer's Disease Definition
What is Alzheimer's Disease Definition. All About Alzheimer's Disease...
- Alzheimer's Disease History and Definition
Dr. Michael Rafii, MD, PhD, an Alzheimer's Disease Expert, explains the origins and manifestations of the disease. He gave this talk at the Healthy and Active ...
- Alzheimer's disease Meaning
Video shows what Alzheimer's disease means. A disorder involving loss of mental functions resulting from brain tissue changes; senile dementia of Alzheimer's ...
- Alzheimer's Disease explanation from "Taking of Deborah Logan" movie (2014)
- DBerardi-SPC 1603 - Definition Speech- Alzheimer's Disease
- Aimee Pierce - Alzheimer's Disease and Language
UCI MIND Presents: 25th Annual Southern California Alzheimer's Disease Research Conference September 12, 2014 University of California, Irvine.
See also the pronunciation examples of Alzheimer's Disease!
Quotes about Alzheimer's Disease
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alzheimer's Disease to see it in context!