On this page:
- Amãrî a.k.a. Amari is a village and a municipality in Rethymno regional unit, Crete, Greece. The seat of the municipality is the village Agia Foteini. One of the major geographic features of Amari is the Amari Valley, a landform of high elevation known for olive cultivation. It is thought that Monastiraki was developed by Phaistos inhabitants founding a satellite center as they pushed out into the Amari Valley.
- Amãrî a.k.a. Ämari is a small borough in Vasalemma Parish, Harju County, northern Estonia. As of 2011 Census, the settlement's population was 542, of which the Estonians were 190.
Who is Amãrî?
Amãrî a.k.a. Mario Amari: Mari Amari is a sound mixer.
- also known as M. Amari, Amari
- profession: Audio engineer
- Amãrî a.k.a. Amari: Gli Amari sono un gruppo pop rock originario della provincia di Udine.
- albums: "Apotheke", "Gamera", "Grand Master Mogol", "Scimmie d'amore", "Tiger", "Poweri", "Corporali", "Your Kisses", "Never Told You", "New People in Town", "Il tempo più importante", "Kilometri"
- Amãrî a.k.a. Amari was an R&B group who were signed to Tommy Boy Records in the 1990s featuring members Sneezy, Sheri and Pooh. Amari released their debut album Sunshine on July 21, 1998. Their debut single "Callin'" was released in 1997, it was featured on The Ride soundtrack, Billboard magazine noted the track as one of the years "New & Northworthy" tracks, eventually peaking on the R&B charts. Amari placed the song "Get Down With Me" on the Nothing to Lose soundtrack.
Amãrî a.k.a. Amari is a fictional character from the 2008 drama film Nanayo.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amãrî
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Amãrî to learn how to say it correctly!