Ama K. Abebrese
is an acrostic for aka.
On this page:
Who is Ama K. Abebrese?
Ama K. Abebrese is an award-winning actress, television presenter and producer. She was born in Ghana and raised in United Kingdom. She has interviewed international celebrities such as Harrison Ford, Neyo, Ziggy Marley, Akon, Rihanna, Idris Elba and Star Wars director George Lucas.
- also known as Amake Abebrese, Ama Konadu Abebrese, K. Abebrese Ama
- born on (35 years ago) in London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Presenter, actor, film producer
- read more about Ama K. Abebrese (actress)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ama K. Abebrese
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ama K. Abebrese for some fun with words!