Ama K. Abebrese (actress)
is an acrostic for aka.
On this page:
Who is Ama K. Abebrese?
Ama K. Abebrese is an award-winning actress, television presenter and producer. She was born in Ghana and raised in United Kingdom. She has interviewed international celebrities such as Harrison Ford, Neyo, Ziggy Marley, Akon, Rihanna, Idris Elba and Star Wars director George Lucas.
- also known as Amake Abebrese, Ama Konadu Abebrese, K. Abebrese Ama
- born on (35 years ago) in London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Presenter, actor, film producer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to African Movie Academy Award for Best Actress In Leading Role - "Sinking Sands"
- African Movie Academy Award for Best Actress In Leading Role - "Sinking Sands"
- nominated to African Movie Academy Award for Best Actress In Leading Role - "Ties That Bind"
- official website: www.amakonline.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ama K. Abebrese (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ama K. Abebrese for some fun with words!