On this page:
- "Amaanat" is a 1977 Bollywood film directed by Shatrujiit Paul. The film stars Manoj Kumar, Sadhna, Balraj Sahni, Mehmood, Asit Sen, Aruna Irani.
- also known as In Custody
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Shatrujit Paul
- producer: Shatrujit Paul
- art direction by D.H. Sasse
- written by Rajinder Singh Bedi, Z. Hussain, Shatrujit Paul
- based on a story by Shatrujit Paul
- Manoj Kumar as Deepak
- Sadhana Shivdasani as Suchitra
- Balraj Sahni as Suresh
- Mehmood Ali as Mahesh
- Rehman as Amar
- Dheeraj Kumar as Mohan
- Shashikala as Sonia
- Aruna Irani as Flory D'Costa
- Krishan Dhawan as Mohan's Father
- Asit Sen as Mr. D'Costa
- Brahm Bhardwaj as Mohan's Grandfather
- Praveen Paul as Mohan's Mother
- Mukri as Mr. Lobo
- Achala Sachdev as Shanti
- Joginder Shelly as Joginder
- Keshto Mukherjee as Drunk
- cinematography by Dharam Chopra
- edited by Shivaji Awdhut
- music by Ravi
- costume design by Mani J. Rabadi
- genres: Family, Drama, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on (38 years ago)
- "Amaanat" a.k.a. "Amanaat": Amaanat is an Indian film released in 1994, with Raj N Sippy as director. It stars Sanjay Dutt, Akshay Kumar, Heera Rajgopal and Kanchan in pivotal roles.
- read more about Amanaat
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amaanat
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3A1A1N1A1T1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMAANAT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amaanat!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amaanat for some fun with words!