On this page:
"Amador": Marcela is a young woman in financial straits. She is delighted when she finds a new job: she is to spend the summer looking after an old, bedridden man named Amador and keep him company every day as long as his relatives are on holiday. Marcela and Amador are soon sharing all sorts of secrets.
- also known as I zoi pou tha erthei, Amador und Marcelas Rosen
- country: Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- director: Fernando León de Aranoa
- producers: Jaume Roures & Fernando León de Aranoa
- executive producers: Patricia de Muns & Javier Méndez
- production design by Llorenç Miquel
- art direction by Llorenç Miquel
- written by Fernando León de Aranoa
- Magaly Solier as Marcela
- Celso Bugallo as Amador
- Pietro Sibille as Nelson
- Sonia Almarcha as Yolanda
- Juan Alberto de Burgos as Vendedor de neveras
- Fanny de Castro as Puri
- Priscilla Delgado
- Antonio Durán 'Morris' as Samuel
- Eleazar Ortiz as Vecino
- Raquel Perez as Farmacéutica
- Christian Sampedro as Vendedor electrodomésticos
- Manolo Solo as Cura
- casting by Rosa Morales
- cinematography by Ramiro Civita
- edited by Nacho Ruiz Capillas
- music by Lucio Godoy
- costume design by Fernando García
- genre: Drama
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: www.odeon.gr/site/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&tableid=60&fabrik=61&rowid=19600335&lang=el
- Amador is a fictional character from the 2010 drama film Amador.
- Amador is a fictional character from the 2012 film Unit 7.
- Amador is a fictional character from the 2002 film Mondays in the Sun.
- Amador is a fictional character from the 2003 film Platillos Volantes.
- Amador is a fictional character from the 1986 film Tiempo de silencio.
- Amador is a fictional character from the 2002 film Madame Satã.
- Amador: Amadoris a fictional character from the 1964 comedy film Escuela para solteras.
- Amador is a fictional character from the 1990 film Revenge.
- Amador is a fictional character from the 2008 film Tall as Trees.
There are other characters with in their name, like Michael Amador.
Phrases with Amador
Phrases starting with the word Amador:
Phrases ending with the word Amador:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amador
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Early Days in California (1888)
The Growth of the Commonwealth Under American Rule, With Biographical Sketches of Pioneers by G. W. Sullivan
AMADOR COUNTY. Amador is a narrow county adjoining Sacramento on the southeast, and belongs to the foot-hill section. It has an area of 737 square miles, or 420,ooo acres, and is bounded on the north by El Dorado, south by Calaveras, ...
by Siddharth Shekar
Marco Amador is a husband and ...
by D. Mutch
Notes on Contributors Victoria Amador is an AssistantProfessorin English at Acknowledgements.
The Paradoxes of Governing Schools, Children, and Families by B. Franklin, M. Bloch, T. Popkewitz
Edgar Amador is a graduate student in applied anthropology at the University of South Florida. Jennifer Avery is a graduate student in applied anthropology at the University of South Florida. M. Yvett Baber is an independent researcher in ...
Suicide in Schizophrenia (2006)
by Roberto Tatarelli, Maurizio Pompili, Paolo Girardi
List Of Contributors Xavier Amador is an adjunct professor in Clinical Psychology at Teacher's College, Columbia University in New York City and is on the Board of Directors of the National ...
by Ortiz Zezzatti, Carlos Alberto Ochoa
César Eduardo Velázquez Amador is an engineer in Computing ...
by Donald B. Robertson
Town Alameda Alturas Amador City Antioch Arcata Azusa Barstow Benicia Berkeley Big Oak Flat Bodie Boulder Creek Brooklyn Calistoga Carpinteria Chico Chowchilla Clipper Gap Coalinga Coloma Colusa Consumnes Copper Vale Daggett ...
by Ronald H. Bayor
Further Reading Amaya Amador, Ramon. 1987. Prisión Verde. Tegucigalpa, Honduras: Editorial Universitaria. Prisión Verde is a classic novel in which Amador describes life in the banana fields and living quarters of the banana companies.
by Stanley E. Porter
The unionof classicaland modern rhetorical analysis marksa reinvention of rhetoric with farreaching implications (Amador 1999a: 14). Thetextis far morethan simplya medium to communicate an argument,butisadescription ofsocially significant ...
Belligerents, Brinkmanship, and the Big Stick: A Historical Encyclopedia of American Diplomatic Concepts (2009)
A Historical Encyclopedia of American Diplomatic Concepts by John M. Dobson
Manuel Amador, who later became the first president ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amador
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amador
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1M3A1D2O1R1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMADOR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amador!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amador to see it in context!