On this page:
Who is Amal Allana?
Amal Allana is an Indian theatre director, scenic designer and costume designer and presently she is in her second consecutive term as the Chairperson of National School of Drama, India's premier institute of Theatre training, she also runs the Dramatic Art and Design Academy, New Delhi, with her husband Nissar Allana, which they co-founded in 2000.
- born on (68 years ago) in Mumbai, child of Ebrahim Alkazi and Roshan Alkazi
- nationality: India
- education: National School of Drama
- profession: Costume designer, theatre director, set dresser
- Marriage with Nissar Allana
- parent of Zuleikha Chaudhary
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amal Allana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by K.R. Gupta & Amita Gupta
• Theatre personality Amal Allana is appointed as chairperson of National School of Drama.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amal Allana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amal Allana for some fun with words!