On this page:
- Amalia Rodriguez a.k.a. Amália Rodrigues: Amália Rebordão Rodrigues GCSE, GCIH, known as Amália Rodrigues, was a Portuguese singer and actress. Known as the Rainha do Fado, Rodrigues helped popularize fado worldwide and traveled internationally between the 1950s and 1970s. She also became one of the most important figures in the genre's development, becoming the pre-eminent female fadista during a 50-year recording and stage career. Amália was the main inspiration for other well-known international fado and popular music artists such as Madredeus, Dulce Pontes, and Mariza.
- read more about Amália Rodrigues
- Amalia Rodriguez a.k.a. Amalia Rodríguez is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Amalia Rodríguez (actress)
- Amalia Rodriguez is the wife of Herman Koch.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amalia Rodriguez
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by P. Somasundaran
Block and Copolymer Micelles / Watson Loh 1014 Inorganic Substitution Reactions in Aqueous Surfactant Solutions / Maria Luisa Moya Moran, Maria Munoz, Amalia Rodriguez, Maria del Mar Graciani, and Caspar Fernandez 2958 Kinetic ...
by Arthur T. Hubbard
Amalia Rodriguez, and Maria Miinoz XXIX Electronic Spectroscopy of Rhodamine Dyes Adsorbed at Clay Surfaces / F.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amalia Rodriguez
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amalia Rodriguez for some fun with words!