Amalie of Zweibrücken-Birkenfeld
On this page:
Who is Amalie of Zweibrücken-Birkenfeld?
Amalie of Zweibrücken-Birkenfeld: Amalie of Zweibrücken-Birkenfeld-Bischweiler was the last Electress and first Queen of Saxony and Duchess of Warsaw.
- born on (262 years ago) in Mannheim, child of Countess Palatine Maria Franziska of Sulzbach and Frederick Michael, Count Palatine of Zweibrücken
- religion: Catholicism
- Marriage with Frederick Augustus I of Saxony
- parent of Princess Maria Augusta of Saxony
- died on (186 years ago) in Dresden
- buried in Dresden Cathedral
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amalie of Zweibrücken-Birkenfeld
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: