On this page:
Definition of the noun Amalocichla
What does Amalocichla mean as a name of something?
Amalocichla is a genus of Petroicidae, described by De Vis in 1892.
- synonyms: genus Amalocichla / Amatocichla / genus Amatocichla
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Passeriformes
- family: Petroicidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Amalocichla is a genus of Petroicidae.
Phrases with Amalocichla
Phrases starting with the word Amalocichla:
- Amalocichla incerta
- Amalocichla sclateriana
- Amalocichla Incerta Incerta
- Amalocichla Incerta Brevicauda
- Amalocichla Incerta Olivascentior
- Amalocichla Sclateriana Sclateriana
- Amalocichla Sclateriana Occidentalis
Phrase ending with the word Amalocichla:
Other phrases containing the word Amalocichla:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amalocichla
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James A. Jobling
Amalocichla Gr. amalos soft, weak; kikhle# thrush. Amandava From specific name Fringilla amandava Linnaeus, 1758, Red Avadavat. amandava Amandava, Amaduvad, Avadavad, Amadavad, and Anadavad, all former names for the Red ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amalocichla
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3A1L1O1C3I1C3H4L1A1
The value of this 11-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amalocichla to find many related words and phrases!