Amanda Bearse (actress)
On this page:
Who is Amanda Bearse?
Amanda Bearse is an American actress, director and comedienne best known for her role as neighbor Marcy D'Arcy on Married... with Children, a sitcom that ran in the United States between 1987 and 1997, and for her performance in the 1985 horror film Fright Night opposite William Ragsdale.
- also known as 阿曼达·比尔斯; Бирз, Аманда
- born on (57 years ago) in Winter Park
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, comedian, television director
- Domestic partnership with Carrie Schenken since
- parent of Zoe Bearse
- TV series:
- film directed: Leslie Jordan: My Trip Down the Pink Carpet: Live in Atlanta
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanda Bearse (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amanda Bearse for some fun with words!