On this page:
- Amanda Blake was an American actress best known for the role of the red-haired saloon proprietress "Miss Kitty Russell" on the television western Gunsmoke. She and her third husband Frank Gilbert ran one of the first successful programs for breeding cheetahs in captivity.
- Amanda Blake a.k.a. Amanda Hunt is a pornographic actress.
- read more about Amanda Hunt
There are other people with in their name, like Amanda Blake-Davis.
- Amanda Blake is a fictional character in the 1999 Adult film The World's Luckiest Black Man.
- Amanda Blake is a fictional character from the 1996 film A Kiss So Deadly.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amanda Blake
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Factual and Fictional Series About Judges, Lawyers and the Courtroom, 1948–2008 by Hal Erickson
Amanda Blake (Dr. Juliana Stan- hower); Hal Simms ( Announcer).
by Robert Greenberger
WALLER, AMANDA BLAKE _, s Amanda Blake grew up In the CabHl"| Green SECUOH 0~' Chlcago and unllke so many managed to marry and ralse a famlly, The squalld condltlons finally caught up wlth ...
by David J. Wishart
Amanda Blake (Kitty), Milburn Stone (Doc), Dennis Weaver (Chester), and Burt Reynolds (Quint) were key characters in this depiction of life in a western Kansas cattle town. Several other westerns were specifically set in the Plains.
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
and Miss Kitty Russell ( Amanda Blake) meeting up in Dodge City ¡2 years later. Other series regulars on- hand ...
Dictionary of Pseudonyms (2010)
13,000 Assumed Names and Their Origins, 5th ed. by Adrian Room
Amanda Blake: Beverly Louise Neill ...
by Vincent Terrace
Amanda Blake as Kitty...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanda Blake
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amanda Blake to find many related words and phrases!