Amanda Donohoe (actress)
On this page:
Who is Amanda Donohoe?
Amanda Donohoe is an English film and television actress. She is known for her 1980s relationship with popstar Adam Ant and her later work on television – including L.A. Law and Emmerdale – and her roles in successful films including Universal's Liar, Liar.
- also known as Amanda Donohue
- born on (52 years ago) in London, child of Joanna Donohoe and Ted Donohoe
- nationality: England
- religion: Atheism
- education: Central School of Speech and Drama
- profession: Actor
- Domestic partnership with Russell Haswell
- played Lady Sylvia Marsh in "The Lair of the White Worm"
- "The Real Howard Spitz"
- played Lucy Irvine in "Castaway"
- played Miranda in "Liar Liar"
- played Lady Elizabeth Pembroke in "The Madness of King George"
- "Lucky Day"
- "Glory Glory"
- "The Substitute"
- "The Thorn Birds: The Missing Years"
- played Gloria in "Circus"
- "One Night Stand"
- "A Woman's Guide to Adultery"
- "I'm Losing You"
- "A Knight in Camelot"
- played Admiral Enolo Phid in "Starship Troopers 3: Marauder"
- "Batman Beyond: The Movie"
- played Lauren Marcus in "The Atlantis Conspiracy"
- played Gertrude Stein in "Latin Quarter"
- played Susan Partridge in "Foreign Body"
- played Siobhan (Voice) in "The Last Belle"
- played Winifred Inger in "The Rainbow"
- "In the Beginning"
- TV series:
- nominated to Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Miniseries, or Motion Picture Made for Television - "L.A. Law"
- Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Miniseries, or Motion Picture Made for Television - "L.A. Law"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanda Donohoe (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: