On this page:
- Amanda Kramer is an American musician, best known as a former keyboard player of the 1980s electronic band Information Society. She soon left the band claiming personal issues. She then joined the musical collective, Golden Palominos, beginning with 1989 A Dead Horse, as a featured vocalist. She then appeared on some 10,000 Maniacs albums as a guest artist, most prominently on their MTV Unplugged album. In 1993, she met Karl Wallinger and joined World Party. She has also toured with Lloyd Cole, Julee Cruise and Siouxsie Sioux, among others. While in London, she has also composed music for the television series "Lonely Planet", later renamed Pilot Guides and Globe Trekkers.
- also known as 10,000 Maniacs
- born in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film score composer, musician
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Rock music, Synthpop, New Wave
- Amanda Kramer is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- film produced: Silk
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanda Kramer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amanda Kramer for some fun with words!