On this page:
- Amanda Moore a.k.a. Mandy Moore: Amanda Leigh "Mandy" Moore is an American singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion designer. Raised in Florida, Moore first came to prominence with her 1999 debut single, "Candy", which peaked at number 41 on the Billboard Hot 100. Her subsequent album, So Real, went on to receive a Platinum certification from the RIAA. Two more singles, "Walk Me Home" and "So Real", were released but failed to have the success of their predecessor. Her 2000 single, "I Wanna Be with You", became her first Top 40 hit in the US, peaking at number 24 on the Hot 100 chart. The parent album of the same name, was released that same year to generally mixed reviews. The album went on to achieve Gold certification. After revealing her displeasure with her early works, Moore's self-titled third album, Mandy Moore, featured a change of sound that drifted away from her "bubblegum pop" roots. The album spawned the single "In My Pocket", which became her third Top 20 hit in Australia. The album itself was her final album to be certified by the RIAA, receiving a Gold certification.
- read more about Mandy Moore (folk rock artist)
- Amanda Moore is an American model.
- Amanda Moore is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- Amanda Moore is the daughter of Beth Moore and Keith Moore.
- child of Beth Moore
Amanda Moore is a fictional film character.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amanda Moore
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Celia B Fisher, Richard M. Lerner
—Amanda Moore McBride, Michael Sherraden, and Margaret S. Sherraden REFERENCES AND FURTHER READINGS Beverly, S. G., & Sherraden, M. 222———Center for Social Development, Applied Developmental Science At.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanda Moore
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Amanda Moore
Photo credit: benagain_photos
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amanda Moore for some fun with words!