On this page:
Who is Amanda Richards?
Amanda Richards is an American singer-songwriter from Portland, Oregon, who combines elements of folk, country, rock, and blues in her music. Reviewers have referred to her as "a fine storyteller" who writes "with a brutally honest pen" while others have cited her ability to spin comedic storylines on racy, self-deprecating, or sharply feminist topics. She has independently recorded and produced four full-length albums since 2004, in recent years enlisting the help of engineer and long time friend, Duane Miller.
- born on (31 years ago) in Orange
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer-songwriter, musician
- genres: Rock music, Blues, Country, Folk music
- albums: "Play Dead", "Live at Mississippi Studios", "Not Always Sexy"
- nominated to Independent Music Award for Best Album - Concept - "Play Dead"
- Independent Music Award for Best Album - Concept - "Play Dead"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amanda Richards
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gordon Moris Bakken, Brenda Farrington
Pleasant, Mary Ellen Priest, Ivy Baker Prostitution Prostitution in 19th-Century Texas Prostitution in Salt Lake City Rankin, Jeannette Red Shirt, Delphine Reichard, Gladys Amanda Richards, Ann Rindge, Rhoda May Knight Rymer ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanda Richards
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Amanda Richards
A fellow performer, and country songstress star, please see and hear...
Photo credit: FrankieTeaseMagazine
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amanda Richards for some fun with words!