On this page:
- Amanda Stern is the author of the critically acclaimed novel The Long Haul ISBN 1932360069, whose metaphors, the San Francisco Chronicle called, "so fresh they are almost jarring." In 2003 Stern founded the highly acclaimed and popular The Happy Ending Music and Reading Series. A permanent resident of New York City, Stern makes her living writing children's books, and producing and hosting literary events for cultural organizations such as The National Book Foundation, for whom she hosted the National Book Award's first ever "5 Under 35" ceremony, and The PEN American Center, Yaddo, the French Embassy, MASS MoCA and others. Her fiction, non-fiction, and poetry have appeared in, among other places, The New York Times, The New York Times Magazine, Filmmaker, The Believer, Post Road, St. Ann's Review, Salt Hill, Hayden's Ferry Review, Five Chapters and Spinning Jenny.
- Amanda Stern is a television producer.
- profession: Television producer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Game/Audience Participation Show - "Wheel of Fortune", with Harry Friedman, Steve Schwartz, Karen Griffith, Bob Sofia, Randy Berke & Mark Corwin
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Game/Audience Participation Show - "Wheel of Fortune", with Harry Friedman, Steve Schwartz, Karen Griffith, Bob Sofia, Randy Berke & Mark Corwin
- Amanda Stern is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanda Stern
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AMANDA STERN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amanda Stern!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amanda Stern for some fun with words!