Amanda Tapping (actress)
On this page:
Who is Amanda Tapping?
Amanda Tapping is an English-born Canadian actress, producer and director. She is best known for portraying Samantha Carter in the Canadian–American military science fiction television series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. She also starred as Helen Magnus in the Syfy Channel series Sanctuary.
- also known as Таппинг, Аманда
- born on (50 years ago) in Rochford
- nationality: Canada, United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, television director, television producer
- Marriage with Allan Kovacs since
- parent of Olivia B. Kovacs
- played Prof. Eva Soderstrom in "The Void"
- played Liz in "Stuck"
- played Lt. Col. Samantha Carter in "Stargate: Continuum"
- played Lt. Col. Samantha in "Stargate: The Ark of Truth"
- "Danielle Steel's Remembrance"
- played Marcy in "Degree of Guilt"
- played Josephina Rooney in "Dancing Trees"
- played Carrie Maddox in "Life or Something Like It"
- played Dr. Moore in "Booty Call"
- "Kid Cannabis"
- TV series:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role - "Stargate SG-1"
- Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress on Television - "Stargate SG-1"
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role - "Sanctuary" (Requiem)
- official website: www.amandatapping.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanda Tapping (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amanda Tapping to see it in context!