On this page:
- Amanda Williams: Amanda F. Williams is a former Superior Court judge on the Brunswick Circuit in Georgia. Her treatment of defendants in drug court was the subject of a March 25, 2011, episode of This American Life. Following an ethics probe launched in November 2011, she announced in December that she would resign her judgeship in early 2012.
- Amanda Williams is a costume supervisor.
- profession: Costume supervisor
- Amanda Williams appeared in the 2010 film Stake Land.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Amanda Williams (actress)
- Amanda Williams is a film costume designer.
- profession: Costume designer
- Amanda Williams is the wife of George P. Bush.
- Marriage with George P. Bush since
Amanda Williams is a fictional character from the 2004 film 10.5.
Amanda Williams is a competitor.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amanda Williams
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Policy, Deployment, and Use by Jyoti Choudrie, Catherine Middleton
Amanda Williams is an instructor on the faculty of communication studies at Mount Royal University and teaches courses for the ...
for nurses and health care workers by Barbara F. Weller
For Elsevier: Commissioning Editor: Mairi McCubbin Development Editor: Sally Davies Project Manager: Alan Nicholson Design Direction: Stewart Larking Illustrations Manager : Bruce Hogarth Illustrations: Amanda Williams NURSES' Dictionary For nurses and health 25 th care workers.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanda Williams
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Amanda Williams
Irina Shklovski and Amanda Williams
Photo credit: Marc_Smith
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amanda Williams for some fun with words!