On this page:
Who is Amanda Winn-Lee?
Amanda Winn-Lee: Amanda Beth Winn Lee is an American voice actress, writer and ADR director who works mainly on anime dubs. She was the voice of Mimiru in .hack//SIGN, Rally Vincent in Gunsmith Cats, Yohko Mano in Devil Hunter Yohko, Momiji Kushinada in Blue Seed, and was featured most notably as Rei Ayanami of Neon Genesis Evangelion fame. Aside from voice work she quite often handles production, ADR direction, and the scripting of various projects for her dubbing company Gaijin Productions, LLC. She has also been credited as Amanda Winn, before she was married.
- also known as Amanda Winn, Amanda Beth Winn Lee, Amanda Beth Winn, Helen Bed, Jennifer Proud
- born on (43 years ago) in Houston, child of Rodger Winn and Patricia Winn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Voice actor, adr director, screenwriter
- read more about Amanda Winn-Lee (actress)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanda Winn-Lee
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amanda Winn-Lee for some fun with words!