Amando de Ossorio
is an acrostic for ado.
On this page:
Who is Amando de Ossorio?
Amando de Ossorio was one of the foremost Spanish horror film directors during the European horror film surge in the 1970s, known especially for his "Blind Dead" series.
- also known as Amando de Ossorio Rodríguez, Albert Mann, Amando Ossori
- born on (97 years ago) in A Coruña, child of Amando de Ossorio and María Rodriguez
- nationality: Spain
- profession: Screenwriter, film director
- Marriage with María Luisa Pelegrín since
- died on (15 years ago) in Madrid
- films written:
- films directed:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amando de Ossorio
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Spanish director Amando de Ossorio chronicled the exploits of the blind undead Templarios Knights in Tombs of the Blind Dead (1971; ot La Noche del Terror Ciego), Return of the Evil Dead (1973; ot El ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amando de Ossorio
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: