On this page:
Definition of the noun amanita mappa
What does amanita mappa mean as a name of something?
- agaric often confused with the death cup
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonym of Amanita mappa: false deathcap
- more generic word: agaric = a saprophytic fungus of the order Agaricales having an umbrellalike cap with gills on the underside
- member of: Amanita / genus Amanita = genus of widely distributed agarics that have white spores and are poisonous with few exceptions
Phrases with Amanita mappa
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amanita mappa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ethnopharmacology and Its Applications by Christian Rätsch
Amanita mappa (Batsch. ex Lasch) Quél.]—false death cap; contains up to 7.5 mg bufotenine in 1 gram of dry mass (Beutler and Der Marderosian 1981, 423) Amanita cothurnata Atkinson [syn. Amanita pantherina var. multisquamosa (Pk.) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanita mappa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amanita mappa
If you need images about Amanita mappa for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amanita mappa to find many related words and phrases!