On this page:
Definition of the noun amanita mappa
What does amanita mappa mean as a name of something?
- agaric often confused with the death cup
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonym of Amanita mappa: false deathcap
- more generic word: agaric = a saprophytic fungus of the order Agaricales having an umbrellalike cap with gills on the underside
- member of: Amanita / genus Amanita = genus of widely distributed agarics that have white spores and are poisonous with few exceptions
Phrases with Amanita mappa
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amanita mappa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amanita mappa to find many related words and phrases!