On this page:
Definition of the noun Amansia
What does Amansia mean as a name of something?
Amansia is a genus of Rhodomelaceae, described by J.V.Lamouroux in 1809.
- synonym: genus Amansia
- kingdom: Plantae
- phylum: Rhodophyta
- class: Florideophyceae
- order: Ceramiales
- family: Rhodomelaceae
- species Amansia arabica
- species Amansia daemelii
- species Amansia dietrichiana
- species Amansia duperreyii
- species Amansia elegans
- species Amansia fasciculata
- species Amansia fimbrifolia
- species Amansia integra
- species Amansia japonica
- species Amansia linearis
- species Amansia loriformis
- species Amansia mamillaris
- species Amansia mamillifera
- species Amansia martensii
- species Amansia multifida
- species Amansia obtusa
- species Amansia pinnatifida
- species Amansia pumila
- species Amansia rhodantha
- species Amansia robinsonii
- species Amansia scalpellata
- species Amansia schimperi
- species Amansia serrata
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Amansia is a genus of Canestriniidae, described by Oudemans in 1936.
- synonym: genus Amansia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Astigmata
- family: Canestriniidae
- species Amansia chrysomelinus
Amansia is a genus of Rhodomelaceae.
Phrases with Amansia
Phrases starting with the word Amansia:
- Amansia Pumila
- Amansia Arabica
- Amansia Hawkeri
- Amansia Serrata
- Amansia Linearis
- Amansia multifida
- Amansia Rhodantha
- Amansia Coriformis
- Amansia Loriformis
- Amansia Mamillaris
- Amansia Obtusiloba
- Amansia Pinnatifida
- Amansia Semipennata
- Amansia Chrysomelinus
Phrase ending with the word Amansia:
Other phrases containing the word Amansia:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amansia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Philip Miller
AMANSIA, Lamouroux (named in honour of the naturalist, St. Amans). St. Amans' Sea Weed. Crypto- gamia Alga, Linnaeus ; Hydrophytes Dictyotea, Lamouroux. Organisation easily observed with a magnifier of small power ; consisting of a ...
by C. Reid Nichols, Robert G. Williams
which have webbed feet and whose nostrils close when they are underwater, are also Commonly Studied Macrophytes Scientific Name Common Name Description Amansia glomerata No common name red ...
by John W. Blunt, Murray H. G. Munro
from the red alga Amansia glomerata and the gorgonian Pseudopterogorgia australiensis. Cryst. N- Octadecanoyl: 2-Octadecanoylamino-4-octadecene-1,3-diol. NOctadecanoyl-4- sphingenine ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amansia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Amansia
Click on an item to play that video:
- Amansia Vergara - Set Fire To The Rain Semi Finals Performance
Amansia's Set Fire To The Rain Semi Finals Performance for the Popstar of the Year 2013, Singapore.
- Popstar of the Year 2013 Quarter-Finals - Amansia Vergara
Wild Card Round - Popstar of the Year 2013 Like your favourite contestant on Facebook. Log on to...
- Amansia singing in SCOPA
- Amansia Vergara at Voca opening
Scrabble value of A1M3A1N1S1I1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMANSIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amansia!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amansia to find many related words and phrases!