Amantes del desierto
is an acrostic for add.
On this page:
Amantes del desierto, is a Spanish-language telenovela produced by the United States-based television network Telemundo, RTI Colombia and Caracol Television. This limited-run series ran for 121 episodes from March 19, 2001 to September 4, 2001.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 121 episodes of 45 or 43 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Colombia
- created by Julio Jiménez & Julio Jimenez
- regular cast:
- genres: Action Film, Soap opera
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amantes del desierto
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Film Encyclopedia 7e (2013)
by Ephraim Katz, Ronald Dean Nolen
1956; Los Amantes del Desierto (Sp. /lt.) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amantes del desierto
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amantes del desierto for some fun with words!