Amar Praner Priya
is an acrostic for app.
On this page:
"Amar Praner Priya" is a Dallywood Bengali film that released on September 20, 2009 in Eid ul-Fitr and went on to become a box-office success in Bangladesh and it was noted for its soundtrack & choreography. It's a romantic comedy film, directed by Jakir Hossain Raju and leading stars are Shakib Khan, Lux Channel I Super Star 2007 Mim and Misha Sawdagar.
- also known as My Beloved Dear
- country: Bangladesh
- language: Bengali Language
- producer: Taposhi Thakur
- written by Jakir Hossain Raju
- music by Hridoy Khan, Ali Akram Shuvo, Tishma
- genres: Romantic comedy, Bengali Cinema, World cinema
- released on (5 years ago)
- also known as Amar Praner Priya Soundtrack
- genre: Soundtrack
- released in (6 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amar Praner Priya
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Amar Praner Priya
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'amar praner priya"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amar Praner Priya for some fun with words!