On this page:
"Amar Shakti" is a 1978 Hindi film produced and directed by Harmesh Malhotra. It stars Shashi Kapoor, Shatrughan Sinha, Sulakshana Pandit and Alka.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: A.K. Nadiadwala
- Shashi Kapoor as Chhota Kumar
- Shatrughan Sinha as Bada Kumar
- Indrani Mukherjee as Leela
- Sulakshana Pandit as Rajkumari Sunita. S. Singh
- Shashi Kapoor as Amar Singh
- Shatrughan Sinha as Shakti Singh
- Manjula Vijayakumar as Chamki
- Pradeep Kumar as Maharaj Shamsher Singh
- Jeevan as Diwan Nahar Singh
- Om Shivpuri as Sardar
- Ranjeet as Sardar's son
- Roopesh Kumar as Yuvraj Kunver Ranjit Narayan Singh
- Alka as Yuvrani Roopa G. Singh
- Murad as Maharaj
- Ram Mohan as Shakti's friend
- Mohan Sherry as Kotwal Sher Singh
- Rajan Haksar as Yuvraj Gopal Singh
- music by Laxmikant–Pyarelal, Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar, Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Bollywood
- released in (37 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amar Shakti
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
1978: Ahuti; Amar Shakti;Apna Khoon; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amar Shakti
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AMAR SHAKTI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amar Shakti!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amar Shakti for some fun with words!