On this page:
- "Amara Deepam" is a Tamil film is directed by T. Prakash Rao. The film features Sivaji Ganesan, Savitri and Padmini in lead roles. The film, produced by Venus Pictures, had musical score by T. Chalapathi Rao and G. Ramanathan and was released on 20 June 1956.
- also known as Amaradeepam
- country: India
- languages: Tamil Language, Telugu language
- director: Tatineni Prakash Rao
- written by C. V. Sridhar
- based on a story by C. V. Sridhar
- cinematography by A. Vincent
- music by G. Ramanathan, T. Chalapathi Rao
- genre: Romance Film
- released in (59 years ago)
- "Amara Deepam" a.k.a. "Amaradeepam" is a 1977 Telugu drama film directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. The film stars Krishnam Raju, Jayasudha and Murali Mohan in the lead roles. The film is a remake of Tamil film Dheepam starring Sivaji Ganesan which itself was a remake of Malayalam film Theekkanal. Krishnam Raju received Nandi Award for Best Actor.
- country: India
- language: Telugu language
- director: Kovelamudi Raghavendra Rao
- written by Jandhyala Subramanya Sastry
- music by Chellapilla Satyam
- genres: Drama, Tollywood, World cinema
- released in (38 years ago)
- some of the awards:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amara Deepam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Amara Deepam (K. Raghavendra Rao, Tel, 1977) Amara Deepam (T. Prakash Rao, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amara Deepam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amara Deepam for some fun with words!