On this page:
- "Amaravathi" is a 1993 Tamil film directed by Selva. The film featured debutants Ajith Kumar and Sanghavi in the lead role, and released in May 1993 to a positive response at the box office.
- "Amaravathi" is a 2009 Indian Telugu-language thriller film written and directed by Anasuya fame Ravi Babu, starring Sneha and Bhoomika in lead roles, with Ravi Babu himself, Sindhura Gadde and Taraka Ratna essaying supporting roles. The film commenced from 26 July 2009 and was completed filming within a span of 4 months and the movie reportedly do not have any music charts but the background music was a plus for the film. It was released on 3 December 2009 to highly positive reviews. The movie's plot was taken from the 2002 South Korean film H.
- country: India
- language: Telugu language
- producer: Anand Prasad V.
- written by Satyanand & Ravi Babu
- cinematography by Sudhakarreddy
- edited by Shankar
- music by Sekhar Chandra
- genres: Thriller, Tollywood, World cinema
- released on (6 years ago)
- official website: bhavyacreations.in/Amaravathi.htm
Amaravathi is a fictional character from the 2009 film Amaravathi.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amaravathi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
also spelled Amaravathi, town, east-central Andhra Pradesh state, southern India . Situated on the Krishna River, it was an ancient Buddhist center. Its monasteries and university attracted students from throughout India and the Far East.
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Athirupa Amaravathi (C.V. Raman, Tam,
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amaravathi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Amaravathi
The Amaravathi, a tributary of the Kaveri flows from somewhere along the Kerala/Tamil Nadu border to Karur, where it joins the Kaveri.
Photo credit: ~Shanth
View more pictures about Amaravathi Dam.
Scrabble value of A1M3A1R1A1V4A1T1H4I1
The value of this 10-letter word is 18 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amaravathi to find many related words and phrases!