On this page:
- Amari is a village and a municipality in Rethymno regional unit, Crete, Greece. The seat of the municipality is the village Agia Foteini. One of the major geographic features of Amari is the Amari Valley, a landform of high elevation known for olive cultivation. It is thought that Monastiraki was developed by Phaistos inhabitants founding a satellite center as they pushed out into the Amari Valley.
- Amari a.k.a. Ämari is a small borough in Vasalemma Parish, Harju County, northern Estonia. As of 2011 Census, the settlement's population was 542, of which the Estonians were 190.
There are other places with in their name, like Al-Amari Mosque.
Who is Amari?
Amari a.k.a. Mario Amari: Mari Amari is a sound mixer.
- read more about Mario Amari
- Amari: Gli Amari sono un gruppo pop rock originario della provincia di Udine.
- albums: "Apotheke", "Gamera", "Grand Master Mogol", "Scimmie d'amore", "Tiger", "Poweri", "Corporali", "Your Kisses", "Never Told You", "New People in Town", "Il tempo più importante", "Kilometri"
- Amari was an R&B group who were signed to Tommy Boy Records in the 1990s featuring members Sneezy, Sheri and Pooh. Amari released their debut album Sunshine on July 21, 1998. Their debut single "Callin'" was released in 1997, it was featured on The Ride soundtrack, Billboard magazine noted the track as one of the years "New & Northworthy" tracks, eventually peaking on the R&B charts. Amari placed the song "Get Down With Me" on the Nothing to Lose soundtrack.
Amari is a fictional character from the 2008 drama film Nanayo.
Phrases with Amari
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amari
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Senegal River Valley, 1700-1860 by James F. Searing
The immediate contrast between Amari Ngoone and Njaajaan Njaay is warrior- king versus peacemaker. Amari is a rebel and a conqueror, and the most colorful details in traditions about him focus on the ruses and the magic used to defeat the ...
Growing Each Other Up (2016)
When Our Children Become Our Teachers by Sara Lawrence-Lightfoot
“Amari is a good black man...
amari (scented), gendhai gomari. upper arm, shoulder, bust. collar- bone, clavicle. bogey. amari (proper). amari (short-lived variety). harm, spoil, abolish. hot, warm. Milky Way (part overhead on spring evenings). oarelessly, ...
An Introduction to Austronesian Studies by Darrell T. Tryon
manis general term, Amari and Central dialects; amas general term, Yarus and Guruf dialects; wa "'pa7 'wind from ...
A Dictionary of the Economic Products of India: Index, prepared by Edgar Thurston, assisted by T. N. Mukerji (1896)
by Sir George Watt
amari, Assam, A. 992 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amari
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amari
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Amari
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Amari!
Scrabble value of A1M3A1R1I1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMARI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Amari!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amari to see it in context!