On this page:
- Amarillo Slim: Thomas Austin Preston, Jr., known as Amarillo Slim, was an American professional gambler known for his poker skills and proposition bets. Preston won the 1972 World Series of Poker Main Event and was inducted into the Poker Hall of Fame in 1992.
- also known as Thomas Austin Preston, Jr.
- born on (87 years ago) in Johnson
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Amarillo High School
- died on
- written works: "Amarillo Slim's Play Poker to Win", "Amarillo Slim in a World Full of Fat People"
- TV series: "World Series of Poker 2003"
- official website: amarilloslim.org
- Amarillo Slim a.k.a. Erik Watts is an American semi-retired professional wrestler. He is best known for his appearances with World Championship Wrestling and the World Wrestling Federation in the 1990s. He is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Bill Watts.
- read more about Erik Watts
Amarillo Slim is a fictional character from Poker Run.
"Amarillo Slim" is a film, directed by Miloš Forman.
- starring: Nicolas Cage
- genre: Biographical film
- released in (10 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amarillo Slim
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The God Con (2017)
Pay, Pray, Obey by Lee Moller
Amarillo Slim is a poker player famous for this line: “You can only eat a sheep once, but you can shear it many times.” Modern religion learned that lesson centuries ago. And throughout all this the Roman Catholic Church liberally used the ...
TI-83 Graphing Calculator Enhanced by Dan Yates, David Moore, George P. McCabe
Amarillo Slim is a cardsharp who likes to play the following game. Draw two cards from the deck of 52 cards.
Amarillo Slim is a legendary Texas gambler and probably the best-known poker player in the world. After Johnny Moss was voted best player in the first World Series of Poker and went on to win it outright the next year, it was Slim's turn to take ...
by Craig Conley
—Amarillo Slim Preston, Amarillo Slim in a World Full of Fat People: The Memoirs of the Greatest Gambler Who Ever Lived.> 15. n. the noise of a stuck automobile clutch, as described in the novel In God We Trust: All Others Pay Cash by Jean ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amarillo Slim
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amarillo Slim for some fun with words!