On this page:
- Amarjeet was a film producer, director, writer and an actor.
- also known as Amajeet, Amargit, late Amarjeet, Amarjit, Amar Jeet
- profession: Actor, film producer, film director, screenwriter
- read more about Amarjeet (actor)
- Amarjeet a.k.a. Amarjeet Shukla made his debut in Bollywood in a lead role in K.Ravi Shankar’s Iqraar By Chance. It was a romantic comedy. His next movie due to release in 2009 is Runway, which also stars Tulip Joshi and Lucky Ali.
- read more about Amarjeet Shukla (actor)
- amarjeet a.k.a. Amarjeet Sharma is a Digital Marketing Consultant & writer from Gurgaon, India. Amarjeet takes active participation in many forums and many other blogs across the web. I am a person who loves Marketing through Digital Channels. He loves Online Launches, Brand Building exercises, increasing traffic and conversion, boosting visibility and trust, campaign strategizing & supervising execution, and much much more.
- read more about Amarjeet Sharma
Amarjeet is a fictional character from the 1977 film Jeevan Mukt.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amarjeet
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joseph R. Rudolph Jr.
Amarjeet. 2011. “Conflict in Jammu and Kashmir.
The World's Population: An Encyclopedia of Critical Issues, Crises, and Ever-Growing Countries (2014)
by Fred M. Shelley
See Also: Agriculture and Population; Bangladesh; Borlaug, Norman; Famine; Food Production and Security; India; Mexico; Pakistan Further Reading Amarjeet Kaur. “The Cost of India's Green Revolution.” World Development Movement, July ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amarjeet
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amarjeet
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1M3A1R1J8E1E1T1
The value of this 8-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amarjeet to see it in context!