On this page:
- Amarnath a.k.a. Ambareesh: Malavalli Huchche Gowda Amarnath, known mononymously by screen name Ambareesh, is an Indian film actor, media personality and a politician from the Karnataka state. Born and raised at Maddur town in Mandya District of Karnataka, he is fondly referred to as Mandayada Gandu. Following his debut in Puttanna Kanagal's National Film Award-winning Naagarahaavu, his acting career commenced with a brief phase of portraying antagonistic and supporting characters in Kannada films. After establishing himself as a lead rebellion actor in a number of commercially successful films, he became synonymous with the term "rebel star" and has since continued to hold a matinee idol status in the popular culture of Karnataka state.
- read more about Ambareesh
- Amarnath is an actor.
- also known as Amar Nath, Pandit Amarnath, Dr. Amarnath
- profession: Actor, film score composer
- parent of
- Amarnath a.k.a. Amarnath Mukherji is an actor.
- read more about Amarnath Mukherji
- Amarnath a.k.a. Amar Nath is an actor.
- read more about Amar Nath
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amarnath (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AMARNATH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amarnath!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amarnath to see it in context!