On this page:
Definition of the noun Amaurochrous
What does Amaurochrous mean as a name of something?
Amaurochrous is a genus of Pentatomidae, described by Stål in 1872.
- synonym: genus Amaurochrous
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hemiptera
- family: Pentatomidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Amaurochrous is a genus of Podopinae.
Phrases with Amaurochrous
Phrases starting with the word Amaurochrous:
- Amaurochrous dubius
- Amaurochrous Magnus
- Amaurochrous ovalis
- Amaurochrous cinctipes
- Amaurochrous vanduzeei
- Amaurochrous brevitylus
Phrase ending with the word Amaurochrous:
Other phrases containing the word Amaurochrous:
- species Amaurochrous dubius
- species Amaurochrous magnus
- species Amaurochrous ovalis
- species Amaurochrous cinctipes
- species Amaurochrous vanduzeei
- species Amaurochrous brevitylus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amaurochrous
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3A1U1R1O1C3H4R1O1U1S1
The value of this 12-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amaurochrous to find many related words and phrases!