On this page:
Definition of the noun Amaurospiza concolor
What does Amaurospiza concolor mean as a name of something?
Amaurospiza concolor is a species of Amaurospiza, described by Cabanis in 1861.
- synonym: species Amaurospiza concolor
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Passeriformes
- family: Cardinalidae
- genus: Amaurospiza
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Amaurospiza concolor
Phrases starting with Amaurospiza concolor:
Phrase ending with Amaurospiza concolor:
Other phrases containing Amaurospiza concolor:
- Subspecies Amaurospiza Concolor Relicta
- Subspecies Amaurospiza Concolor Concolor
- Subspecies Amaurospiza Concolor Aequatorialis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amaurospiza concolor
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amaurospiza concolor to find many related words and phrases!