On this page:
Definition of the noun Amazilia candida
What does Amazilia candida mean as a name of something?
Amazilia candida is a species of Amazilia, described by Bourcier & Mulsant in 1846.
- synonym: species Amazilia candida
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Apodiformes
- family: Trochilidae
- genus: Amazilia
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Amazilia candida is a species of Amazilia.
Phrases with Amazilia candida
Phrases starting with Amazilia candida:
Phrase ending with Amazilia candida:
Other phrases containing Amazilia candida:
- Subspecies Amazilia Candida Genini
- Subspecies Amazilia Candida Candida
- subspecies Amazilia candida pacifica
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amazilia candida
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amazilia candida
Click on an item to view that photo:
White-bellied Emerald (Amazilia candida)
Photo credit: Dominic Sherony
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amazilia candida to find many related words and phrases!